Identify impediments to human flourishing and then work collaboratively across sectors to remove them by sourcing and scaling bold and innovative solutions.
What does a civilization built to accelerate human flourishing look like?
“If you know where you're going, you're more likely to get there.” - Unknown
We are building a new model for human cooperation that enables us to transcend the boundaries and silos we have created and to unite in realizing humanity 2.0.
A world that affords every person, family, and community the opportunity to flourish.
Our vision is defined by five beliefs:
- We are one species, with a collective responsibility for shaping our future.
- Challenges to humanity must be met by focused and coordinated action.
- No human being has more, or less, intrinsic value than any other.
- Every human being should have the opportunity to realize their full potential.
- Common resources should be used to further the common good before private interests.
Rank impediments to human flourishing.
Humanity 2.0 not only works to identify and understand impediments to human flourishing, but also order them according to their severity and impact. This ensures we assign appropriate priority to the causes we champion and provides a roadmap for Humanity 2.0.
Accountability, transparency and impact are key values of Humanity 2.0. Having measurable KPIs and clear reporting structures are an integral part of our approach.
Moreover, human flourishing is not a commodity and therefore transparency in our ideation and methods as well as ongoing collaboration with aligned partners is fundamentally a part of Humanity 2.0.